September 18, 2012
Hello Kona Community! Your feedback during beta continues to be a key to our success. As we get closer and closer to launch, we are seeking specific stories about how Kona is helping people do great things together.
As a little enticement, we’re having a contest that could land you a new iPad 3! (See Terms and Conditions for more information).
Send us a story about your awesome team, accomplished goal, successful project, or memorable Kona moment. Here are some examples we’ve already heard…
- Completed a client engagement with better communications, quick resolutions, and decisions that resulted in a happy customer.
- Brought together a group of parents and coaches to coordinate a great season for the team through shared practice and game schedules and team updates.
- Organized a successful family reunion using tasks to keep track of all the logistics with the planning team and vendors, and conversations to update folks on alternate locations when the rain came in.
If your story is selected as a finalist, we’ll send you a Kona gift pack and you could be highlighted in our blog. We’ll then select one winner of the iPad. Be sure to check out our user stories here for additional information.
To enter, email the following required details to email@example.com. (Incomplete submissions will not be considered.)
- Your Kona Moment short story (500 words or less)
- Your full name (first and last) and your age
- Your contact information (email and/or phone)
If your story is chosen as a finalist, we’ll follow up with you to learn more about your Kona Moment.
The Kona Moment Competition opens today and will close on Friday October 5, 2012. The Kona team will determine all finalists and winners and contact them within 10 days of the contest closing.
Happy writing and best of luck!
The Kona Team