December 08, 2012
Kona is back for a second round of giving and holiday tips … and this week it’s holiday parties! With the holiday countdown in full swing, it’s definitely time to start finalizing those plans for get togethers, gift swaps, cookie contests and more.
How do you take the stress out of these days?
With Kona, coordinating with your guests, family members, friends and colleagues is simple and productive. And, if you’re headed to a yankee swap or secret santa, the $10 Target or Amazon gift card you could win may be a perfect gift … unless you’re looking to use it yourself. Time is ticking, so get planning — you have five days to complete this Kona Challenge!
Take a look at the second social collaboration challenge video to see how you can organize a holiday party with others using Kona. Gift cards will be sent to the first 50 users that submit an entry.
Check out the instructions below to participate:
- Create or use an existing holiday space.
- Invite 4 or more people to your space.
- Start a conversation with the group and share 1 item. It can be a link, file, video or picture. Tip: You can upload a file to the conversation by selecting the paper clip icon under the conversation dialogue box. To insert a link, copy it from your browser and paste it into the conversation. Hit your spacebar and it will bring up a preview for your whole group to see!
- Each group member needs to make a comment around the item. Send us a screenshot of this conversation. You can email it to email@example.com * or post it on our Facebook page. (Check out the example below for some festive ideas.)
- Submissions MUST be received by midnight (EST) on December 14th. Remember: cards will be awarded to the first 50 users to submit.
*Note: We will not share your personal information from the screenshot. This will remain confidential.
Here is a conversation from the Holiday Office Space with Allison and Katie. Allison added a picture of her popcorn string that everyone in the group commented on. They really like it!
Good luck Kona Community… and don’t forget to keep an eye out for next Monday’s challenge!
Season’s greetings and best wishes from the Kona Team.